This guide is designed to give you a thorough understanding of how to grow and store the range of Ausgel Gel Balls. Gel balls need to be hydrated (grown) in water before they can be used in your Gel Blaster. It is important to note that different gel blasters will work better with different gel balls. There are however, some generic tips on what not to do, as follows
• Do Not Store gels in freezer – Contrary to popular belief, this will not make your gels harder. Freezing will make your gels brittle and more prone to breaking when firing your blaster.
• Do Not Add dish washing liquid or any other lubricant to the water – this can damage your blaster internals.
• Do Not Add food colouring or dye to your grow water. You will really annoy other gel ballers if they can’t wash the colour out of their clothes.
• Do Not Attempt to use hardening agents – This will usually cause your gels to warp. If you want hard gels, use our Ultras.
• Do Not Use anything other than gels in your gel blaster.
• Do Not Eat the gels. Although they are non-toxic, they will grow in size when hydrated in liquid.
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED