All warranty claims must be accompanied with proof of purchase and a detailed description of the fault. It is the customers responsibility to return the goods to Moranbah Gel Blasters at their own expense.
Items found to be faulty under the warranty will be either repaired or replaced at no additional cost. Any items returned to us claiming to be faulty, but found to be in fully functional working order will incur a fee to cover return postage.
The Warranty will cover:
1. Any faulty internal parts or mechanisms
2. Blaster not functioning properly i.e. malfunction, jam, etc.
3. Faulty external components.
Warranty does not cover:
- Normal ‘wear and tear’ to mechanical parts whilst using the product.
- Any modification or tampering with the blaster or accessories in any way. Including opening the blaster or doing spring changes.
- Incorrect use, man-made damage, abuse (excessive or neglect use of the blaster not recommended by the manufacturer or us).
- The item has been damaged, marked, or modified by the customer, or gel blasters have been opened or tampered with
- Any improper care or maintenance of gearbox, motor etc.
- Use of a battery that is greater in voltage and/or amperage than recommended for the specific blaster.
- Internal moisture damage due to not draining gels sufficiently or firing the blaster upside down (causing water leakage into internal electronic componentry).
- Improper storage of a product e.g. exposure to rain, damp conditions etc.
Warranty will be deemed void if:
- Proof of purchase from Moranbah Gel Blasters cannot be verified. We will do our best to look for your sales information, but ultimately it is the customers responsibility to retain the purchase receipt.
- Any blaster found to be physically damaged by user neglect or interference (either internally or externally), upgraded or modified, opened or attempted to be opened or used in a manner not in a accordance with the manufacturer specifications for its intended use including but not limited to the use of BB’s, metal, plastic or other projectiles other than gel blaster ammunition will void the warranty.
RETURNS OR REFUND POLICY:
Returns and refunds will be carried out in accordance with Australian Consumer Law as determined by the ACCC https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers
Change of mind refunds are not offered as standard practice.
Items returned due to a manufacturing fault within the warranty period will be either repaired or replaced at no additional cost (see warranty policy for further details). Alternatively Moranbah Gel Blasters, at its discretion, may offer a store credit on goods where repair or replacement is not possible.
Refunds will not be provided in the following circumstances:
1. Proof of purchase from Moranbah Gel Blasters is unable to be verified.
2. The item has been damaged, marked, or modified by the customer, or gel blasters have been opened or tampered with.
3. The items value has been remarkably decreased due to the customers usage/consumption (wear & tear).
4. The items value has been remarkably decreased due to any promotions or sales.
5. Legislation or local laws change during the warranty period beyond our control.
The customer is responsible for complying with their local laws and legislation. The customer is solely responsible for the legal disposal of said items in accordance with local laws should this occur.